Gå til indhold

Emergency Travel Documents – ETD

Emergency Travel Documents – ETD

In case of an emergency the Danish Embassy can provide Romanian, Bulgarian and Croatian citizens with emergency travel documents to travel to their home country to apply for new documents.

You make an appointment at the embassy on [email protected] or 575 0300.

You need to bring:

·         The expired passport/ID. If the ID is lost, you need to bring a police report that it is missing and some other picture ID or a copy of one.

·         For a newborn baby, you need to bring a birth certificate, Apostille stamped by the Foreign Ministry, and both parents passports.

·         Picture of the applicant.

·         Travel information (ticket).

See the price for an Emergency Travel Document here.